Re: Install prism2_usb without compiling

> Well, mostly creating symlink to kernel-source-2.6.8 or to
> kernel-build-2.6.8-powerpc the result is the same than answering its
> location to Linux source question, I haven't pasted the results but I can
> do it later.
  Ok.

> Does it mean I have to fill a bug report? ;-)
  The true: I don't know. I'm not an expert, I'm just an user. :-)
In my case I always use my own build kernel. I download the sources from
www.kernel.org and decompress in the directory "/usr/src". After that, I
make symbolic link called "linux" to the directoy where are the kernel
sources. I do it for the common applications who uses it by default.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;