2 network devices for mol

Hi,

how can I have two network devices for osx with mol?

I need the VPN client of cisco to go online. But this isn't available for
linux on ppc. So I would run osx in mol and link a tun interface with
eth0 to make osx can use dhcp and communicate with another tun device
with osx.

All my traffic goes to osx over tun1, is there encrypted with the vpn
client and send over tun2 to linux which send it out over eth0.

Or do you have any better idea?

Bye, Jörg.

--
> Ich kenn mich mit OpenBSD kaum aus, was sind denn da so die
> Vorteile gegenueber Linux und iptables?
Der Fuchsschwanzeffekt ist größer. :->