Re: Install prism2_usb without compiling

> Ok, I have copied all files and directories in kernel-headers to
> kernel-source, and now it seems to compile.
> Well, I said "it seems" because now it gives errors during 'make all'
> about p80211mod and UNIT32. I'll copy the messages later.
> I hope I'll have wlan working tonight :-)
I had a problem compiling the wlan drivers for the kernel 2.6.9 that I'm
using now. Perhaps is the same problem. Look at this patch I have found in
the mailing list archive from "linux-wlan":
http://lists.linux-wlan.com/pipermail/linux-wlan-user/2004-October/012905.html

I hope it helps to you. :-)

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;