Install prism2_usb without compiling

Hello,

I have Debian Sid in my iBook G4, and I would like to know how to install
prism2_usb modules to use my netgear wlan usb.
I have installed linux-wlan-ng, and it seems that most configuration files
(networks, interfaces,..) have been created, but I can't load the module.
Just for your info:

Dagobah:/home/jsmanrique# uname -a
Linux Dagobah 2.6.8-powerpc #1 Sun Oct 3 13:22:21 CEST 2004 ppc GNU/Linux

After getting usb-wifi working I hope I'll try suspend ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

J.Manrique López  de la Fuente        (o-  /
Jabber: jsmanrique@jabber.org         //\-/
http://www.asturlinux.org/~jsmanrique V_/_