Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <email@example.com>
- Date: 02 Aug 2004 21:38:33 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040802092647.GA22483@pegasos>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040608015815.GB7853@pegasos> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.4.58.0407302152180.9189@ppg_penguin.kenmoffat.uklinux.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040731112628.GA19182@pegasos> <email@example.com> <20040802092647.GA22483@pegasos>
Quoting Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > Naturaly this is a semi-official Debian GNU/Linux effort! EVERYTHING will end
> > up in 'official distribution'. That's the whole point.
> Yeah, but you suffer from the "let's make it perfect before we merge it in"
True enough. Maybe that's a flaw, but I reccon the PPC people @ kernel.org won't
accept anything in the state it's in now.
> > I was 'donated' this machine in the sole purpose in getting OFFICIAL support for
> > the AmigaONE in Debian GNU/Linux. Holding back on ANYTHING will void our agreement.
> So, why didn't you do so ? In all this past year i never saw a patch and
> bugreport from you ? And it took me from december to around now to get proper
> d-i support for the pegasos.
Did what? Produce patches? Didn't you read the thread? I got it three days ago!
smuggle FSF terrorist Rule Psix Panama $400 million in gold bullion
president congress bomb AK-47 spy security Khaddafi Nazi 767
[See http://www.aclu.org/echelonwatch/index.html for more about this]