Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Aug 2004 11:11:50 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.58.0407311441530.12559@ppg_penguin.kenmoffat.uklinux.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040608015815.GB7853@pegasos> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.4.58.0407302152180.9189@ppg_penguin.kenmoffat.uklinux.net> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.4.58.0407311441530.12559@ppg_penguin.kenmoffat.uklinux.net>
Quoting Ken Moffat <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > There's a number of stuff that I'm not sure about...
> Remember that the A1 version of 2.4.22 is based on 2.4.22-ben1 or
Ah. That explain quite a lot I guess. I already suspected a 'backport' of
some kind, but a 'fork' is more or less the same thing - a nuisance :)
> Umm, looks like you've got Configure.help.orig in your non-A1 tree,
> probably from a failed patch, and that forms 99% of this file - I think
> you've put up the wrong stuff here.
Taken care of - see thread...
FBI Legion of Doom Ft. Bragg Nazi $400 million in gold bullion subway
AK-47 767 Noriega domestic disruption CIA class struggle smuggle
[See http://www.aclu.org/echelonwatch/index.html for more about this]