Re: rivafb on 12" pbook

>   Most of your architecture assignments are wrong.  ALL of those
> in the above snipped are NV_ARCH_10.  You should use the logic in
> the "nv" driver.

Before messing too much, please all look at the current "fbdev"
tree & patches from James which contains an updated version of
this driver (and others). This will all go upstream soon, hopefully
by 2.6.3.
Then, as Mark says, please compare against XFree "nv" driver which is
the reference.

I did a lot of fixes cleanups in the 2.4 version of this driver
in my tree a while ago, though for various reasons, most of this
was never merged nor ported to 2.6 (and I don't have any nvidia
hardware easily useable anymore, I do have an AGP IIMX but no
desktop Mac with AGP slot. I could try the G5 though... If the
card is 3.3v only that may work)

Ben.