Re: what distribution?

On 2004-01-22 20:19:14 -0200, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
> Em Qui, 2004-01-22 às 19:53, Martin Kuball escreveu:
> > Should I go all the way to unstable or ist testing a good
> > compromise between stability and new features?
>
> 	unstable is risky as in may break your system, but testing is
> risky as in it may take two weeks for a security fix to reach you.

Not a real problem in general: subscribe to the security announce
mailing-list and upgrade the packages to unstable when need be.
Well, the most important problems are dependencies on a new version
of libc6.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International