what distribution?

Hi!

I'v recently started to mix some packages from testing into my woody
installation. Having encountered no problems so far I would like to go for
more. There is a lot of interesting stuff that did not made it yet into
stable. But I realized that this will upgrade a lot of installed packages,
too. E.g. installing gcc-3.3 or a new kde version. So I thought by myself
maybe I should abondon woody and completely switch to testing or unstable.
And that is exactly the question. Should I go all the way to unstable or ist
testing a good compromise between stability and new features?

Martin