Re: Low battery -> power down + clock set back to 1904-01-01

Hi !

> The battery of my PowerBook G4 got too low and the machine was put into
> sleep. I closed the lid, changed the battery, but when I reopened the
> lid, I noticed that the PowerBook was in fact off. And when I switched
> it on (around 21:00), the clock was set back to 1904-01-01. Here's a
> /var/log/syslog excerpt:

I had something similar on January 1st around 2am. I thought there was
just some problem with the change of year two hours earlier and I just
reconfigured the time properly without worrying more. As far as I can
remember, it happened indeed after turning off/on the laptop (iBook Dual
USB G3 - the one that is going to have a logic board failure - with kernel
2.4.23-ben1).

I am not sure this helps but well, you asked if this happened to someone
else so...

David.