Re: powerbook and debian

eric.bachard@b.org wrote:

There are only a few things that I am missing:
Native Wifi support

You already can forgot the airport extreme card : this one will never work (without ugly hacking, I mean) under Linux.

Perhaps a dumb question, but why do you think that airport extreme will not be supported in the future? It is somewhat an important decision for me, as I am planning on getting myself a powerbook 15'' as well.

<cut>

Regards,

eric

--
Bob Hentges                            |     .''`.
http://bhentges.luxadmin.org           |    : :'  :