Re: IBook G4, kernel 2.6, DRM, Xfree86 and some questions ???

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 15:36, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 09:12, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> >
> > I wish that this could be fixed.... it simply happens now to often that
> > the pbook awakes from sleep with no internal display (and I need that
> > external display).
>
> Doesn't it work if you switch to console for sleep?

When the display is off it is off no matter what I do. It only turns on
when the machine resumes from sleep...

(and as I have this dual display setup without xinerama and no option to
move windows from :1 to :0 and vice versa I have to restart X more often
to get the displays redetected)

Soeren