Re: 2.6 kernel on an iBook2.2

On 10/01/2004 at 18:48, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

> Thank you very much... is it in theory more up-to-date than source.mvista.com
> that you know of or in your experience?

I really couldn't tell...

I usually use mvista one. But when, a couple of days ago, I read that
2.6.1-ben1 was out; I just remembered that mirror and tried it.

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.