Re: 2.6 kernel on an iBook2.2

On 10/01/2004 at 16:42, Colin Leroy wrote:

> On 10 Jan 2004 at 15h01, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> > By this you mean 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 or is de mvista rsync mirror behind? I
> > was anticipating rc2 for a while and 2.6.1-ben1 now.. Do you have a raw
> > estimate on when it's done..
> It is, according to bk web interface, but mvista mirror is behind, yes.

is at 2.6.1-ben1

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.