Where do I rsync down a 2.6 kernel with PPC patches applied ?

Hi all,

I am a bit confused. I wanted to rsync down a 2.6 kernel with PPC patches applied for my Ti PowerBook. I am running benh-2.4.23 at present and want to upgrade. I have looked at: rsync.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de but it just has an apache welcome page and source.mvista.com has the 2.5 kernel only. I looked at http://ppc.bkbits.net/ but didnt find 2.6

Where are people getting this 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 kernel that is mentioned?

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.