Re: bitkeeper trees: where is the debian linux bk for powerpc?

Wolfgang Pfeiffer writes:

> The mvista one seems out of sync again.  I have rsynced today and
> got -ben1 where the BitKeeper tree is -ben4.

Both the rsync.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de and the
source.mvista.com mirrors are up to date, at 2.6.1-rc1-ben1.  The
cause for this confusion is probably a Changeset that first (in
revision 1.404) bumps the EXTRAVERSION from -ben3 to -ben4, then (in
revision 1.405) corrects this to -rc1-ben1.

> But is there a powerpc debian-tool for bk?

bk is not free and not redistributable, so there is no Debian package.

And you don't need bk to verify the above anyway, a webbrowser is
sufficient to compare a few files from the bk tree to what you got
from the rsync mirrors.

Regards, Jens.

J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!