Re: 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 radeonfb extvga / cryptoloop - success

> Now if I start the Xserver _with_ UseFBDev again, the
> interesting thing happens: everything is fine on my ibook-display as
> well as on the CRT! the CRT even displays my console on vt1-6.

Ok, there are 2 problems...

One is that the behaviour of the second head (CRT) is basically undefined
when using UseFBDev.

The other is that the LCD panel on those iBook models need a special fixed
divider value that radeonfb know about but not XFree....

I'm not sure what is the best solution at this point though...

Ben.