Re: bitkeeper trees: where is the debian linux bk for powerpc?

Hi digger,
Thanks for your answer:

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 01:21, digger vermont wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> This isn't the answer to your question regarding bk, but may help.  I
> use rsync for the benh kernels.
>
> rsync -avz --delete source.mvista.com::linuxppc-2.5-benh ~/src/2.5-benh

From
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/debian-powerpc-200401/msg00038.html>

Excerpt:
The mvista one seems  out of sync again.  I have rsynced today and got
-ben1 where the BitKeeper tree is -ben4.

And this is one reason I am looking for bk .... :)

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

--