Netgear wg511

Hello,
  I'm not posting because i have some problem or something.
  I'm posting because I have a powerbook g4 titanium, and I got fed up
  with my wireless card that has/had extremely low quality. So I bought
  a Netgear WG511, and found the drivers at prism54.org... I installed
  the modules with no problems and now I have an awesome wirless card.

  I know there was recent discussions about alternate wireless cards, so
  i just wanted to contribute. =)

  oh yes, it doesn't work on the WG511T <-- note the 'T'. i was
  extremely lucky to be able to exchange the cards once i realized i had
  the wrong model...

gcc80x86@waterlily:gcc80x86# cat /.proc/cpuinfo
cpu		: 7450, altivec supported
clock		: 667MHz
revision	: 2.1 (pvr 8000 0201)
bogomips	: 663.55
machine		: PowerBook3,3
motherboard	: PowerBook3,3 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
board revision	: 00000001
detected as	: 72 (PowerBook Titanium II)
pmac flags	: 0000000b
L2 cache	: 256K unified
memory		: 512MB
pmac-generation	: NewWorld

|Everett Coleman II                                |
|http://ctech.fuzzyneural.net                      |
|GnuPG Fingerprint:                                |
|E233 546E ED79 1D29 1D9D  04F0 DA5B 10F6 3FD3 DD12|