Re: KDE 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 co-existance

Domingo Fiesta Segura wrote:

Do you know if is going to be like this for long? It's a pity because
I can't do a clean first run. To have the desktop working I have to
run the startkde, then kill the X server (Ctrl + Alt + Backsp) and
then launch the desktop again.

I have no idea. I don't have your problem on my setup, having upgraded
using apt-pinning and merely using "apt-get upgrade"...

--
 David Oakes            | mail: doakes at ns dot sympatico dot ca
 Eastern Passage NS | remove the *.obvious* to reply to newsgroup messages

"Where are we?" -- Arthur  "Er...somewhere green." -- Ford