Re: KDE 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 co-existance

Domingo Fiesta Segura wrote:

Am I doing something wrong or KDE upgrade is pending for DebianPPC?

No, you aren't doing something wrong. KDE for DEbianPPC is a mixture of
3.1.3 and 3.1.4 packages right now for testing and unstable. Woody is,
IIRC, mostly/completely 3.1.4-0 but that doesn't help anyone that wishes
to be using testing/unstable.

--
 David Oakes            | mail: doakes at ns dot sympatico dot ca
 Eastern Passage NS | remove the *.obvious* to reply to newsgroup messages

"We Russians like to catalogue our stupidity for future reference." Ivanova