Re: share partition between macosx and debian

I'm sure people would appreciate getting the 1.4 version
of the Sun JDK running more than being able to boot oldworld Macs
from a CD using only free software.

Quite. Priorities - recon there's more people who could _benefit_ from better Java than a slightly easier oldworld installation. The long run here probably includes development time. Gee, maybe I can learn some C before then - /me scratches head thoughtfully - anyway, don't feel obligated just because of me. It's your time, after all. :)

NRH