Re: 2.2 powerpc kernels in unstable ???

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 08:01:46AM +0200, Ole-Egil Hvitmyren wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:

> >>The chrp and/or prep kernels in the archive have been defective and
> >

> >Mmm, this is because only the pmac image are installed, or for some
> >other reason ? My pegasos is almost chrp, and i can test some stuff, but
> >i don't know much about the prep boxes. Who has such a one ?
> >

> I have prep.
>
> 43p 7248-133
> More than one as well.

Ok, what kernel are you using, and would you like to use the default
built kernel-image-2.4.21-powerpc ? If so, what is the default name of
your target ? Err, that is could you build a kernel-image on your box,
with make-kpkg and the kernel-patch-2.4.21-powerpc package ? And then
send me the log of the build, or at least the last lines, as well as a
dpkg -c of the package ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther