Re: new Apple symbols map (exposes kernel buglets?)

On 23 Aug 2003 20:06:48 +0200
Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote:

> Ugh, this gets messier the deeper you dig. My motivation is on a sharp
> decline again. You seem to have a good understanding though, care to fix
> it once and for all? :)

I was thinking I did, but a recent message made me doubt again :-(
It seems that both keys (ISO_Level3_Shift and Mode_Switch) give you the third shift level of the first group (It think it actually depends on the key "type", but...)
XKB is _really_ tricky (because of its high customization level, I think) and few documentation is available...
I'm actually quite a novice in these things (just wanted to fix my keyboard), so I wouldn't rely on my understanding to fix (or break ;) other peoples keyboard...

> PS: Please consider wrapping long lines.
I'm sorry for that, changed my mailer recently...