Re: WARNING: libc6 in unstable

I'm stuck on the same place.

The problem right now is I can't boot from the cdrom.

I have a blue&white g3 (450) and I can't get it to boot of the cd. I
have 'boot of cd' and 'boot of of' on the yaboot menu, but apparently
yaboot can't reach my cd?

I tried booting directly to OF (cmd+apl+O+F) and typing from there all I
could imagine:

boot cd:\\yaboot
boot cd:,\\yaboot
boot cd:2,\\yaboot
boot cd:install\powermac\yaboot
boot cd:install\powermac\vmlinux
boot cd:,install\powermac\yaboot
boot cd:,install\powermac\vmlinux
boot cd:2,install\powermac\yaboot
boot cd:2,install\powermac\vmlinux

and none of it worked...

Usually I get sent back to the OF screen, and the 3 first ones land me
on the yaboot menu of my broken debian install.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Of course I also tried booting of the cd while pressing 'c', but it
doesn't work

Benja