Re: ibook 2000 kernel config, install config

Your error message (if it's the only message) indicates something
fundamentally wrong, like specifying the wrong root partition in
yaboot.conf.

Yaboot.conf works when using the default kernel. The only changes I make are to add the location of Macos:

macos=/dev/hda14

and change the kernel image location:

image=/boot/vmlinux
    label=linuxBenH

## image=/vmlinux
##    label=Linux
##    read-only

Hmm... looks like I need to try re-enabling "read-only". I'm heading out the door now but will try later today.

Thank you, Mich. Re-enabling read-only worked.