Unresolved symbol in module r128_drv.o

Hi,

I have found myself with a very flakely x-server (it crashes a lot when running certain applications e.g. gecko). The only error in the XFree86.log I can see is

Symbol drmR128TextureBlit from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/r128_drv.o is unresolved!

I cannot think what I have done to cause this problem (it could have started after an apt-get upgrade). I have debian sid with
xserver-xfree86 4.2.1-6
xfree86-common  4.2.1-6

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or if I can downgrade to a working version of X?

Thanks for any help

Julius