Re: Petition for a Flash plugin for Linux on PPC

> You can always educate them, but you can neither tell how many times
> it will take them for being educated nor whether they will accept
> to change their tools.

The only sure things in life are death and taxes. :)

> You cannot modify properly PDF or html. You cannot format properly
> text files. Are you proposing people that are using Word to learn
> Latex, just because latex tools are free. You must be very convincing
> then ; I've never seen such convincing people.

You've got to be kidding.  There are more programs that modify text files
than any other data format ever.  Period.  Text files (ascii, html) can
be easily formatted, including with MS Word.   I never made any mention of
TeX or LATeX.

> I don't care for what you do personaly. I'm talking about the corporate
> world.

Um, ok, then why are you even sending me mail?  What I do personally and
"in the corporate world" are one and the same.  Like I said, I don't
compromise my ideals unless it's a matter of survival.  It's called integrity.

-Brett