Re: Petition for a Flash plugin for Linux on PPC

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 11:19:07PM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> 	Perhaps others may not know of a petition for Macromedia to
> 	release a flash plugin for Linux on PPC, but still be
> 	interested in it.

My understanding is that the Flash file format if documented.
If this is true, this is a very good thing from Macromedia and I would
prefer to encourage people to work on a Free player implementation (see
apt-cache show swf-player) that would work on all architectures (not
only ppc).
If this is false, I am very happy to miss this part of the web.

Christophe

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
--Ellen Perry Berkeley