Re: Petition for a Flash plugin for Linux on PPC

> Hey, the World is not as simple as the way you seems to describe it.
> You can individualy refuse proprietary software, at home that is.
> At work, it's quite different (yes, using free software at work is
> possible). What if some customers only speak MS Word? Will you piss
> them off, or will you grab OpenOffice?

Neither, I'll educate them. Nobody said using free software had to be hard,
or militant.  Text, html and PDF are all just as prolific and as easy to
use as word, but they aren't proprietary.  I guess it comes down to the fact
that personally, I only trade money for my ideals when it's a matter of
survival, not convenience.