Re: Petition for a Flash plugin for Linux on PPC

Brett Carter <brett@kavi.com> writes:

> Yeah really.  I always considered the absence of a flash and real player for
> linux ppc a blessing not a curse.  Why perpetuate proprietary data formats?
> I don't use it, and I don't go to sites that use it and don't provide an
> alternative.  I suggest reading:

Hey, the World is not as simple as the way you seems to describe it.
You can individualy refuse proprietary software, at home that is.
At work, it's quite different (yes, using free software at work is
possible). What if some customers only speak MS Word? Will you piss
them off, or will you grab OpenOffice?

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org