Re: Boot with a CD on oldworld

To elaborate on this a little more, I'm in the process of installing, and have bootx just sitting on my hard drive, not in extensions or anything. Find the kernel you need, put it in the Linux Kernels folder as stated, and put ramdisk.image.gz somewhere where you can find it and select the "boot from specified ramdisk" in the bootx options dialog. Then you can boot the installer from the hard disk (after booting MacOS) and select cdrom as the install method when you get there.

NRH