Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- From: florian <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Apr 2003 00:26:24 +0200
- Message-id: <1050531983.577.3.camel@lisp>
- In-reply-to: <1050527473.989.4.camel@debian>
- References: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet> <1050527473.989.4.camel@debian>
> > How long can you work with your powerbook on battery power?
> I haven't had it for long enough yet ;) I set it up so that it switches
> the CPU to 667Mhz when running on battery, it seem to have reasonable
> consumption, I suspect it can go up to 4 hours, maybe more if you are
speaking of that.. i mostly saw that like:
cat /proc/sys/cpu/0/speed-max > /proc/sys/cpu/0/speed
but /proc/sys/cpu/0 only exists if you use devfs right?
(it doesnt exist here at least, and i dont have devfs)
how could i do that without devfs?