BTTV and IxTV

Hi,

Has anyone had any sucess getting a video capture card to work well on a
powerpc-based computer? I have tried with the most recent version of bttv,
and have not been able to get a good picture: it's often yellow, and
sometimes the framing isn't right (i.e. the top of the picture shows up at
the bottom). The hardware is an IxTV card (Bt848-based), displaying on the
stock Rage128 graphics card that came with a "Yikes" G4/400, using kernel
2.4.20-ben1. I've tried watching with both fbtv and xawtv; they give
different problems.

Here is the relevant section from the modules configuration file:
# bttv
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   bttv
options bttv            card=9 radio=0 pll=35 bigendian=1 tuner=6
options msp3400         debug=0 simple=0
options i2c-core        i2c_debug=1
options i2c-algo-bit    bit_test=1 bit_scan=1

Thanks in advance,

Nick