Re: BTTV and IxTV

Nick,
    I am interested in the same exact thing. I
e-mailed Vassili, um, Leo-something and he said any
powerpc video capture things would definitely be USB
based, even if he didn't help any more than that.

    If you learn anything more off-list, please CC:
me!

    I think I'm going to end up getting a x86 capture
card and leave it another box, but that one is much
weaker (128mb and 533mhz) so I am not looking forward
to it.

-josh

=====
Insane, don't read. Christ was a divider(Luke 12:49-5)
Biggest riots in American history over rich dodging duty in Civil War.
Bankrupt Corps before Enron: Arbusto, Spectrum 7, Harken, CaterAir.
He's not stupid, he's evil, and the future will pay.