Re: French Keymap

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:46:18PM +0100, Michael Herrmann wrote:
>  Hi!

hi!

[...]

> Maybe somebody with a german keyboard too can give me any advise to fix my problem.

Have a look at : https://init.homeip.net/index.pl?category=public

You can find xkeykaps with the powerbook g3 (pismo) layout. I don't know
if the keyboard layout has changed, so have a look, i hope it fits your
needs. btw. i had do modify the keymap, so <apple> generates Alt keysym
and <Alt> generates Mode_Switch (AltGR)

With xkeykaps you can create an .xmodmap file wich you can copy to
/etc/X11/Xmodmap to have it system-wide enabled. or load it as user with
xmodmap .xmodmap-<hostname> after you generated the file with the tool.

I have all keys now ... :-)

cu,

	mfl

--