Re: French keymap

Hi !
I was having the same problem on a powerbook g4 400.
I believe we have the same keyboard. So I have made a file
.Xmodmap who define the key that I want to modify. I use xev
to see the keycode of the key and then I affect the symbol I
want. I attach you my .Xmodmap
To use it, put it in your home and do (under X) :
xmodmap /home/yourlogin/.Xmodmap

If it's not corresponding you can edit the .Xmodmap and
affect the right key.

Goodnight !

--
           /  \~~~/  \    kaiska@khazad.net