Re: More external VGA weirdness

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 02:30, Mij wrote:
> if josef would kindly post its XF86Config-4 we all could
> put off something i'm quite fed up with.

Oh, I didn't have an X-Homepage header field, this is now fixed :-)
The direct link is:
http://mindx.dyndns.org/stuff/ibook/
(See the files section on the bottom)

Note that the files say TiBook, while mine is an iBook, I took over the
initial configuration from someone else.
A possible optimization would be to use only one config file and run 'sed'
over it. An even better one would be to let the VGA work initially, i.e. so
that the booting process can be seen on the beamer.

Josef

--
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.