Re: Trouble getting Quik working...

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 20:16:30 -0800, Dylan Barrie composed:

> On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 06:20 PM, simon@nuit.ca wrote:
> >did you try the output of nvsetenv boot-device "$(ofpath /dev/sda)0"?
> >
> >ofpath is in yaboot, but has that handy little tool called ofpath. then
> >you can check in the nvsetenv output. on mine it fills out to
> >/bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0. i've had problems in the past using scsi-int/
> >as
> >an OF path, but not the full real path for the boot-devices.
>
> Tried setting it to /bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0 (which is what ofpath
> output), but still no-go.
>
> I'm getting error code FFF00400, but I've been unable to find a listing
> of what those codes mean. :\

that i have never even encountered, though it vaguely looks like amc os
error codes when the box doesn't recognise anything - bad ram or
whatever. i doubt that's the problem. try fiddling the boot-file
setting.

other than than that, i can't think of anything (i'm still realtively
new at this - a year in march or so).

simon