Re: More external VGA weirdness

i'm trying those stuff since 4-5 days ago and I'm not
satisfacted enough. I can get:
- fb (console) working fine at boot
+ sig out of range on X
or
- fb working fine at boot
+ X working fine disabling FBdev, that
compromise future console use

furthermore I can't get internal panel working when
the external one is plugged in, even if this is surely
a misconfiguration in X due to my hurry.

if josef would kindly post its XF86Config-4 we all could
put off something i'm quite fed up with.
please josef post me whatever you haev and i'll try to
put online a pseudo-well-formed page that embrace all
our science about this problem, so that more people outside
can get out of this tunnel in few steps.

bye