Re: Tuxracer stopped working after the latest dri-trunk upgrade.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 01:03:51PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> ...and then asserted your own copyright, exclusively, on the result.

It is not a copyright, but a copyleft. And there is much of my own
collecting.

> But I don't insist that you do anything in particular.  You want the
> world to know that the document is "Copyleft 2002 by Jesus Climent" and
> not copyrighted by (i.e., not the work of) anyone else, even in part.
> History is written by the victors, and as far as I'm concerned if you
> want this victory so badly you can have it.

Just wanted to collect the info I found around. I give up.

> You seem to have almost completely missed my point, and I haven't the
> energy to try and persuade you to adopt my philosophy of authorship and
> credit, so hopefully we can mutually agree to let the issue drop.

If trying to collect some info and be a source of help for others is
seen as a way to have a victory, I refuse to continue doing so.

I have been crediting anyone how has activelly helped to get the doc in
a better shape, and linked the sources of my info at the end. In no way
I was trying to credit my authorship of the doc, but of the compilation
of such documentation.

Thanks for your time.

Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
 Registered Linux user #66350 proudly using Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.20

You're just jealous because I'm a real freak and you have to wear a mask.
		--Penguin (Batman Returns)