Re: Tuxracer stopped working after the latest dri-trunk upgrade.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:13:56AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 07:30:40AM +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > No. Fast as hell.
> >
> > Check www.hispalinux.es/~data/ibook/ for details.
>
> Wow, that looks familiar:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html
>
>   This document describes the installation of Debian 3.0 on an iBook2. I am
>   writing this doc because of the several dificulties I found during the process
>   and because I have not been able to find such a doc on the Net describing the
>   steps I took with the hardware I use.
>
> Well, obviously you *did* find one: http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html
>
>   Copyleft 2002 by Jesus Climent. Permision to modify and/or distribute this
>   document on the original or translated version is granted under the GNU Free
>   Documentation License v1.1, which can be found at
>   http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html at the time of this writing.
>
> When creating a derivative of someone else's work, it is polite, to say nothing
> of required under law, to acknowledge their copyright as well.
>
> It would have been nice if you'd sent suggestions to me for updates as
> Colin Walters did instead of forking your own version and pretending
> mine didn't even exist.
>
> Why have you plagiarized my work?

I mixed many documents found on the "links" section. I can provide
credits to all of them, if you wish me to. I did not, in any case, want
to upset anyone.

The disclaimer was added because I received many times a week permision
to copy/modify/translate it, so I added.

Sorry if I upset you.

I will include a reference.

--
Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

I say you are Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.
		--Arthur (Life of Brian)