Re: Tuxracer stopped working after the latest dri-trunk upgrade.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 07:30:40AM +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> No. Fast as hell.
>
> Check www.hispalinux.es/~data/ibook/ for details.

Wow, that looks familiar:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html

  This document describes the installation of Debian 3.0 on an iBook2. I am
  writing this doc because of the several dificulties I found during the process
  and because I have not been able to find such a doc on the Net describing the
  steps I took with the hardware I use.

Well, obviously you *did* find one: http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html

  Copyleft 2002 by Jesus Climent. Permision to modify and/or distribute this
  document on the original or translated version is granted under the GNU Free
  Documentation License v1.1, which can be found at
  http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html at the time of this writing.

When creating a derivative of someone else's work, it is polite, to say nothing
of required under law, to acknowledge their copyright as well.

It would have been nice if you'd sent suggestions to me for updates as
Colin Walters did instead of forking your own version and pretending
mine didn't even exist.

Why have you plagiarized my work?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Communism is just one step on the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     long road from capitalism to