Re: Installer doesn't see the drive on a dual 867

I was able to set a good yaboot.conf file and now I can boot.

The only problem that remains is that I can only boot from Open
Firmware.

When the computer boots, I get the screen with my choices (the ones that
are on the yaboot.conf: linux, osx, os9, cd and of.

If I choose anything other than of (open firmware) the screen goes white
and it does nothing after that... I have to reboot the machine the hard
way.

If I do select of, I can type 'boot ultra2:9,yaboot' and it will boot
from there... any ideas?

BTW, thank you very much for all the help, and Eric, sorry about
resending all the emails on the replies... still getting used to mutt

Benja