after installing drm and strike force X, where are X11 headers?

Hi folks

I'm trying to figure out why I am unable to build the GNUstep environment, and I think it has to do with my X setup. I followed the instructions on christoph's tiBook setup page to configure X.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is this method installing libs/headers in any unusual places (not from what I can tell, but worth asking).

2. If I need to build something against X11, are the headers already included, or do I need an additional devel package? If so, which one should I be using with this strike force / drm setup?

thanks

Jim