Re: Trying to get kdm to start

Danial,

Thank you... it worked perfectly.  Now your delemia... that has never
happend with me in SuSE or Yellowdog.  I just tried it in Debian and it
worked for me.  The only thing I can think of it might be your mouse
config in XFree86-4 file.  I  had moved my settings from SuSE over....

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "keyboard"
  Identifier   "Keyboard[0]"
  Option       "Protocol" "Standard"
#  Option       "XkbKeyCodes" "macintosh"
  Option       "XkbLayout" "us"
  Option       "XkbModel" "macintosh"
  Option       "XkbRules" "xfree86"
EndSection