KDM working..but studk with 100 dpi fonts in GNOME

With the help of every one I got kdm working just fine, I even got the
right 75 dpi working for me.  The only thing I have now is when I start
up GNOME I have 100 dpi fonts as the default font.

I rearanged my fonts in XFree86 and put 75 before 100 but that did not
make a difference.  I also looked around in the GNOME settings and could
not find any thing.  After much looking around and trying to locate it
on the server, I am stumped.

Does any one have any clues?

Thank you,

-Adam