Re: TiBook DVI report/problems

>I just downloaded rc1, and alas, I still get similar results.  From the
>console only, shutting the lid causes the machine to sleep, but powering
>back on, I get no video - only a backlight.  The machine doesn't ping,
>and any ssh sessions I have get closed.  This was with the radeon
>framebuffer, I haven't had a chance to try the ofonly driver.
>-Brett

Ok, I made some progress here at OLS as Troy came with his machine.

So there are 2 problems:

 - The L3 cache is causing trouble, we'll try to fix that but in the
meantime, booting with "nol3" argument will make the core sleep stuff work

 - The video is screwed. The best thing we found so far is to edit
radeonfb.c to _not_ call the radeon_set_suspend() routine. It's not very
good result, but at least it won't crash until we figure out something
better

Ben.