Printing with CUPS

Hi folks,

I have installed CUPS from Testing and am trying to get my Epson Stylus
Photo 700 to print with it. It is connected to the parellel port as
normal, but is not found.  When I configure CUPS with the web i/f the
location setting is localhost:port631, Class State is idle, accepting
jobs, if I send a test page to the printer nothing happens
if I do: insmod parport_amiga, I get:
Using /lib/modules/2.4.4/kernel/drivers/parport/parport_amiga.o

In the admin part of the web i/f where you select the device, the parellel
port is not shown, only Appsocket, http, ipp, LPD/LPR and serial port #1.

Konsole output below:-
chaos@Homer:~$ ls -l /dev/par*

crw-rw----    1 root     lp         6,   0 Nov 22  2000 /dev/par0
crw-rw----    1 root     lp         6,   1 Nov 22  2000 /dev/par1
crw-rw----    1 root     lp         6,   2 Nov 22  2000 /dev/par2

Next thing to check?

--
Cheers.... John

Amiga A1200 PPC running Linux/Apus Debian and KDE2.*
Web site http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk