Re: Short battery life on Powerbook Prismo

Am Mon, 2002-10-14 um 03.09 schrieb marshal@h9.dion.ne.jp:
> Hi all,

[...]
> If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Hi!

I had 2 battery packs in my pismo for the last 2 years. 3 - 4 month ago
I got only 1 hour out of each ... instead of 4 hours each when they were
new. I charded them 1 to 2 times every day. Buyed new one 2 month ago.
have now 2 low capacity batteries and a new one ...

You can try the battery refresher. Get it somewhere on apple.com You
need MacOS :-( It sets the full charded battery to empty, so your
powerbook continues charging. Sometimes it works, sometimes not ;(
Use at your own risk ... did not work in my case ...

c ya,

mfl